There is nothing nice about noticing that your teeth aren’t as bright white as you thought they were. In fact, noticing stained or discolored teeth can have a real effect on your confidence. The good news, though, is that there is expert teeth whitening Marble Falls available to help you out.
The surface of your teeth can discolor for a lot of reasons, and teeth whitening Marble Falls is a popular treatment to help with that. It’s a safe, successful way to enhance the look of your teeth and get rid of those stains that have stopped you smiling as widely as usual. With the right dentist by your side, you can gain back your confidence and enjoy a smile makeover that you didn’t know you needed.
Reasons Teeth Change Color
There are a variety of reasons your teeth may not be as white as you are used to, and these include:
- Age. Teeth naturally lose their bright exterior over time as you age.
- Food and drink. There are plenty of things that can stain the teeth, from coffee and wine to soda and tea.
- Smoking. Bad for your health, smoking affects more than just your lungs. You can enjoy stained teeth along with your cigarette.
- Genes. Thank your Mom and Pop for this one; genes can make teeth naturally darker for some!
- Bad hygiene. Struggling to brush and floss? Over time, this will cause staining and plaque will build up eventually.
With the right teeth whitening Marble Falls has to offer, you don’t have to worry about the color of your teeth anymore. It’s different for each patient, but with the successful teeth whitening treatments that we offer, you will see results.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
There are plenty of benefits to getting your teeth whitened, and these include:
- Your teeth look incredibly healthy.
- Stains and discoloration are eradicated.
- Safe to do at home or in the office.
- You get your confidence back.
You deserve the best possible smile, and you can achieve it with our help!
How to Whiten Your Teeth
There are many ways in which our experts can advise you on how to whiten your teeth. It’s the best way you can perk up that smile of yours and feel confident within yourself. The sensitivity of your teeth will be assessed, as will the amount of dental work you’ve had in the past. It all counts towards your whitening process and which method your dentist will choose for teeth whitening Marble Falls. Some of the ways in which you can whiten your teeth include:
- Toothpaste. Certain toothpastes designed for teeth whitening can be bought and can remove minor surface stains
- Teeth whitening in-office. In one visit, your dentist will apply a whitening agent to the teeth. They are immediately whitened and look fantastic
- At-home whitening. You take home custom-made trays which you fill with whitening agent and apply to your teeth over several days.
At Main Street Dental, we’ll advise you of the best teeth whitening Marble Falls has to offer and get you the cheerful, bright smile you’ve been looking for.