IN MARBLE FALLS, TX
Good oral health creates the best smile! At Main Street Dental Center, we perform a comprehensive examination at your initial visit in our office. Our goal is to determine your immediate dental needs as well as plan for your future dental care.
At your comprehensive exam, Dr. Harris will:
- Discuss your dental and overall health since your last dental exam
- A full mouth series of x-rays will be taken by Dr’s assistant
- Dr will review your radiographs, checking for decay, cracks, and chips
- Evaluate your bite and jaw
- Examine and chart existing restorations
- Screen for gum disease and periodontal disease
- Conduct TMJ examination
- Screen for oral cancer
- Discuss with you any cosmetic concerns you may have as well
All the above information will be gathered and a personalized treatment plan will be developed and discussed with you. Call Main Street Dental Center to schedule your comprehensive dental exam today. We want to partner with you in your oral health and help you maintain a healthy smile for a lifetime!