Maintaining a healthy, attractive smile is essential to many people. A smile that is well cared for and looks at its best has many benefits and can help you to feel more confident. To keep your teeth and mouth healthy and looking great, you will need to find a dentist that offers a range of high-quality preventive dentistry services.
At Main Street Dental Center, we offer a wide choice of preventive dentistry in Marble Falls, Texas. This enables us to help ensure that our patients have the services they need to keep their teeth healthy and looking great.
What is Preventive Dentistry?
Preventive dentistry covers a variety of dental screenings and treatments designed to encompass every aspect of your dental health. Preventive dentistry is designed to detect potential dental issues and address them before they become a significant problem and impact your oral health.
Here at Main Street Dental Center, we are proud to offer the following preventive dentistry in Marble Falls, Texas:
- Comprehensive Dental Exam – to assess your current dental health.
- Family Dentistry – to provide twice-yearly dental checks and routine maintenance of your dental health.
- Nightguards and Sports Guards – to help prevent dental injuries occurring as a result of grinding teeth at night and to prevent damage to the teeth when playing sports.
- Oral Cancer Screening – the early detection of oral cancer is essential, and screening for oral cancer forms a vital part of preventive dentistry.
- Pediatric Dentistry – everyone wants their child to have a healthy smile and take good care of their oral health. Pediatric dentistry helps to get your kids off to the best start and will help them to develop positive dental habits.
- Sealants – an excellent way to prevent potential issues affecting the teeth. Sealants are applied to the back teeth and harden to form a seal that helps prevent cavities from forming.
- Ultrasonic Cleaning – a method of thoroughly cleaning the teeth to help remove plaque, tartar, and calculus build-up on the teeth.
When is Preventive Dentistry Needed?
Everyone can benefit from preventive dentistry treatments to keep their mouth healthy and ensure that any potential issues are dealt with fast to prevent them from becoming more significant. Your dental health is too important to leave to chance, so preventive dentistry is crucial for everyone, from children to seniors.
The Preventive Dentistry Process
Preventive dentistry begins with a comprehensive exam. A comprehensive dental exam enables any current dental issues to be identified and potential problems to be detected. After your comprehensive exam, we will work with you to determine the best treatment options (if needed) to resolve any issues you may be experiencing to help you maintain your smile.
At Main Street Dental Center, we are proud to offer an extensive range of preventive dentistry services in Marble Falls, Texas. If you are looking for preventive dental services that aim to provide their patients with the highest standard of dental care and service, give Main Street Dental Center a call today on 830-798-0844 to schedule your consultation.